User Research in Your Projects
Every project has its own context. You need to learn about that specific context to design the solution that fits best. Research gives you the possibility to understand the context. Research helps you define who you are designing for, why users need that design, and what to create for them.
With user research, you can put your users in the center of the design. You can facilitate user research to inspire your design, evaluate your solutions, and measure your impact. Regardless of the stage you are at in the product development process, there’s always something valuable to learn.
Benefits of user research:
- Test your design in real life with real users.
- Recognize what is already working well in the product.
- Identify underperforming ideas early.
- Educate your team about the real needs and problems of users.
- Uncover cases that might surprise you.
- Give your product the very best chance for success.
- Save on costs by getting to know your users and build the product for their needs, rather than having to change the product after development.