This section contains information about features we are implementing or planning to implement. You can learn about our plans half a year ahead. Once we implement a feature or enhancement, we check its checkbox and link to the respective release note for you to be able to learn more about it, and find related examples and documentation topics.
Plans for Q3 2023
We aim to deliver the following features and enhancements. If you have a feature request which is not included here, please create a new GitHub Issue and add the
roadmap-suggestion labels to kick off the conversation.
- Add pgvector support for AI integrations
- Add background jobs to pos-cli
- Enhance pos-cli user experience
- Advance the modular code architecture framework
- Finalize CommunityKit (community solution)
- Finalize DocsKit (Docs as Code documentation site solution)
Previous features and enhancements
You can find features and enhancements we already implemented described in our release notes in chronological order with examples and links to documentation topics.