Learn from platformOS experts!
Best Practices on the platformOS Documentation
In this section, we collect articles and tutorials from experienced platformOS developers in a wide variety of topics, including code quality, development workflow, performance, testing, and QA.
Although topics in this section are aimed at experienced developers who would like to fine-tune various aspects of their process, beginners can benefit from checking out the articles as well to form a better understanding of the underlying concepts behind platformOS and start implementing with a best practice approach.
Here's a list of topics we explore in this section:
You can find them all on the links in the left navigation (desktop view) or on the top of this page if you are reading this on mobile.
Articles on the platformOS Blog
We regularly publish articles on the platformOS Blog that explore various aspects of working with platformOS: experiments we do and the results we achieve, best practice approaches we develop, and business processes we follow.
- How We Achieved a 7x Speed-Up of Our Webpack (TailwindCSS) Build
- Should You Always Care about Your Website Size?
- Using WebP in Your Existing Webpage
- platformOS Documentation Site Webpack Setup
- We Couldn't Go Faster Using Quicklinks (or instant.page)
- The Ten Commandments of Web Performance
- 3 Tips on Preserving Website Speed
Testing and QA
- We Are Switching From TestCafe to CodeceptJS – Here’s Why
- How to Test Slack Notifications
- 3 Performance Tips for Your Next Project
- The platformOS UX/UI Process
- Building the platformOS Design System with Figma — Part 1 of 3: The UX process
- Building the pOS Design System with Figma — Part 2 of 3: The UI process
Building Our Documentation Site on platformOS series
- Part 1: Information Architecture
- Part 2: Content Production and Layouts
- Part 3: Community
- Part 4: Implementation