Last edit: Jun 24, 2022
Use cases describe in detail how we implemented a feature, a module or a web application in platformOS.
They describe the problem, the challenges and solutions, and always provide insight into our decision-making process: Why did we decide for one solution over the other? What factors did we consider? What are the current industry best practices?
Use cases include links to:
- related documentation topics
- resources related to the topic (e.g. articles)
- all assets we used (e.g. templates)
- example code in our GitHub repository
- live demo
Here’s a list of some of our use cases written by our team members and partners:
- Optimizing SVG Exported from Figma
- Recording Your Terminal to SVG
- Setting Up Twilio Video Integration
- Extracting Data Out of a PDF
You can find them all on the links in the left navigation (desktop view) or on the top of this page if you are reading this on mobile.