Default name for admin resources, modify property type, other improvements
March 30, 2020
- The notifications directory structure has been flattened - new directories are now
app/api_calls. For example, instead of
app/notifications/email_notifications/my_email.liquidyou can now place it in
- Added extra algorithms to JWT token filters and allow to specify algorithm for JWT mutation.
- Added extra validation for
physical_file_path, to make sure files have proper extensions, for example,
liquidfor Forms, Authorization Policies and
ymlfor Model Schemas.
nameproperty will be automatically derived from
physical_file_pathfor all admin resources like Authorization Policies, Notifications, Forms, Model Schemas etc. For example,
app/authorization_policies/dir/my_policy.liquidwill have the defult name
dir/my_policy. For backwards compatibility, it is still possible to overwrite the default name using the
- Deleted objects are not returned by default for
usersqueries. To fetch soft-deleted records, you can still use filter for
- When changing the type of a property, for example, from string to integer, all the data will be updated behind the scenes. In case of type casting error, a validation error message will be thrown and deploy/sync will fail, until data is manually fixed, for example, via GraphQL Mutations.
- GraphQL engine has been upgraded.
- Error message for
layout_namewill not include confusing
layouts/prefix in the suggestions
- Improved Domain name internal validation.